What is eLearning?
eLearning is commonly known as “Electronic Learning, and typically means using a computer to deliver part, or all of a course whether it's in a school, or maybe part of your mandatory business or organisation training or a long-distance learning course. In the early days these types of applications received a lot mixed negative press, as many people thought bringing computers into the classroom would remove that human element that some students need, but as time has progressed technology has developed, and now we embrace smartphones and tablets in the classroom and even in the workplace, as well as a wealth of interactive designs that makes distance learning not only engaging for the users, but valuable as a lesson delivery medium.
eLearning solutions from AJSMEDIA™ do not only help universities, colleges and schools, we provide the very same solutions to companies to train their employees to work smarter and more efficiently than ever before. A few reasons below include:
- eLearning programs present information consistently and fairly time and again to all trainees.
- eLearning solutions provides a safe, simulated environment where accidents do not harm employees.
- eLearning present’s subject matter in a visual format today's generation understands easily.
eLearning Development Services Include
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- eLearning Instructional Design
- PowerPoint to Web-based Training
- eLearning Web Application Development
- eLearning Courses
- eLearning Application Enhancement
- SCORM and AICC Compliance
- eLearning Application Maintenance
- On-demand eLearning Application
- eLearning Website Design
- Virtual Training Systems
- Blended Learning Solutions
- 2D Computer and Web-based Training
- eLearning Website Development
AJSMEDIA™ are a professional web application development firm based in Basingstoke, Hampshire that specialising in delivering tangible elearning and training platforms that are full of features and powerful with user-friendly interfaces developed to our client’s requirements.
We provide cutting-edge eLearning and training platforms to universities, colleges and schools worldwide using very latest technologies, our in-house applications team are compiled of some of the UK’s most talented web application developers and programmers that are committed to providing and sharing their knowledge and experience to projects that ensures quality and value.
With a total knowledge and experience across all industries around the world, and always happy to R&D for new start-up and large companies nationwide and overseas with fresh and innovative ideas with the latest technologies to implement keeping with the latest trends.