Business Brochure & Catalogue Design
Design services that help you accomplish powerful communications and achieve business success.
Brochures have proven to be one of the most cost-effective marketing methods for product and services for companies worldwide. Brochures introduce businesses, and market their products and services and are essential for any business wanting to get their brand out there.
However, creating a brochure is a tough process. If you ever tried it, you probably ended up dealing with slow freelancers, unexperienced designers, or very expensive PR, marketing and design companies. We believe the Brochure Design is a delicate and second most important design process (other than logo) for any business and must be left in the hands of professional illustrators and graphic designers. It requires talented graphic design skills, specific techniques, and a deep understanding of marketing and printing technology.
- Single Page Design
- If you feel that is sufficient enough to explore your business promotions, we will come up with a solution to satisfy your requirements by an effective single page brochure.
- Bi-Fold Brochure Design
- Bi-fold brochures are made out from one or more sheets of paper that is folded once, in two halves. Most of the times, the fold line runs perpendicular to the longest side of the sheet. This folding forms 4 panels out of a single sheet of paper: a front-cover, a back-cover, and two internal pages.
- Tri-Fold Brochure Design
- Tri-fold brochures are made out from a sheet of paper that is folded two times. Looking at the brochure inside, you fold the right panel inwards first, and then you fold the left panel, inwards as well, so that it sits on top of the right panel. Tri-folds have 6 panels to place information on - 3 "outside" panels and 3 "inside" panels.
- Multi-Page Bi-Folds
- Most Catalogues, corporate profiles and presentations are booklets - short books, usually having a paper cover. A booklet is, technically speaking, a set of multi-page bi-fold brochures that are bound together. The term "booklet" implies more than one sheet of paper.
Brochure Design Services:
- Unlimited Design Concepts
- Unlimited Design Revisions
- Unlimited Access to Royalty-Free Images
- Creative Team of 3-5 Graphic Designers
- 100% Original Tri-Fold Brochure Design
What You Receive:
- Initial Design Concepts within 4 business days
- Design Revisions within 24 hours
- Final files provided in Adobe Illustrator
- Ready for Printing jpg and gif for web use
- 100% Customer Satisfaction – We work until your happy!
AJSMEDIA™ has been providing creative professional brochure design services globally for over eight years we are able to offer our clients custom brochure designs created around their brand and implementing your brand identity. Our talented team of graphic designers and illustrators will fully understand your design requirements and implement. Our Brochure Design Process is very simple! We offer our clients unlimited revisions until you’re completely satisfied and approved design then ready to take to print.